WHAT IS YOUR LEGACY?
In the fast paced world of business and life, it is easy to lose focus on what is important to you. Your personal footprint is foundational to your legacy. Sometimes it is a matter of making small corrections to course. Other times you just want to know your purpose in this life so you can live out your passion! Through a listening ear and engaging dialogue, we help you discover the adventure that awaits you.
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION HEALTHY?
When the appetite for learning slows, we stop living. But how do we build momentum toward learning? When learning is fun and shows value in our life, we run to it! 10-41 provides a very different method of learning that includes interviewing all levels of the organization to obtain feedback from employees, managers, and leaders and then deliver a very thoughtful, unique, and cutting-edge forum.
YOUR PROBLEMS REQUIRES A CUSTOM SOLUTION
When teams are not synchronized it shows in meetings, in front of clients, and on financial spreadsheets.
10-41 helps your team find their sweet spot through customized learning programs that focus on the root cause, and not just the problem. Let us help you find untapped potential in your people, your mission, and your leaders. How long can you afford not to act, the clock is ticking.
Our Growing List of Professionals We Coach
- EMERGENCY RESPONDERS
- AIRLINE PILOTS
- EDUCATORS PASTORS
- GOVERNMENT / POLITICIANS
- FINANCIAL PLANNING / BROKERS
- CORPORATE LEADERS
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
The Vision Caster, Tim Perry
10-41 is a Public Safety code which means “In Service”.
At 10-41 we facilitate conversations to help you make positive changes in your personal life and or your organization.
Imagine you are looking in the mirror and are wondering, what is next for my life? Who do I talk to for an honest assessment of me today? How do I begin to make a living in my passion for life?
10-41 provides a confidential conversation that helps build out a road map to the life you really want.
- 8 year USAF Veteran with over 3000 hours of flight time, Veteran of Gulf War I
- Graduated Deans List and voted Class Speaker from the esteemed Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Who’s Who in Leadership and Management
- Over twenty years of award winning leadership positions in three Fortune 10 U.S. organizations in Product Marketing, Project & Process Management, Learning Development, and Sales
- Placed 15th in the Pan Pacific Swimming Games
- Founder of a non-profit humanitarian organizations that served the Native American Indian reservations
- Founder of a non-profit organization that serve police and fire agencies in crisis counseling
- Graduated with a Masters of Leadership (Philosophy, Theology, and Psychology) from Rockbridge Seminary at age 50